That I am – I am that.On the symbol of the Anahata / Heart chakra, 12 red petals inscribed with 12 Sanskrit syllabus each represent 12 vrittis i.e. lust, fraud, indecision, repentance, hope, anxiety, longing, impartiality, arrogance, competence, discrimination, and defiance. Two triangles forming hexagram symbolize Shiva and Shakti, Purush and Prakriti, masculine and feminine, Spirit and matter coming together in harmony.The color of the Anahata Chakra is associated with Green, as green color equalizes, relaxes and calms down the person. The green color also helps in heart problems, high blood pressure, cuts, burns, and bruises. The Anahata chakra itself associated with balance, calmness, and serenity. It is associated with love and compassion.
The proclaimed “Solfeggio frequencies” are:
- UT – 396 Hz – Liberating Guilt and Fear.
- RE – 417 Hz – Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change.
- MI – 528 Hz – Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)
- FA – 639 Hz – Connecting/Relationships.
- SOL – 741 Hz – Awakening Intuition.
- LA – 852 Hz – Returning to Spiritual Order.
If you are familiar with this topic, or work with music and frequencies, or you are also as fascinated as I am, let’s chat? I would love to know your thoughts on this.